Wednesday 13 April 2011

A chink of light.


So, its been a while!!  I havent been having the greatest of times, March/April is a really tough emotional time for me, March 10th saw the first anniversary of my beloved Mums passing, April 3rd was my birthday and also Mothering Sunday, April 8th my parents wedding anniversary and today would have marked my Mums 63rd Birthday.

Its hard to keep strong during these times, on top of this my Bipolar is at an all time aggression.  But there is light at the end of the tunnel, I have finally been referred to the Mental Health Crisis Team and things are really starting to happen now, I have my own Mental Health Nurse, who visited me for the first time last week, and she came again today, her role is to help support me and she is so far doing just that, listening, getting to know me and my background, I really do like her and feel she will have my best interests at heart.

The next big day will be the 19th when I will meet with my new Psychiatrist to discuss medication and a full treatment plan, this is really something I need as I know that the last couple of months have been a slow breakdown for me.

I realise I have neglected my blog, writing does help me, its a good way to articulate my feelings and helps to get out what can sometimes fester in my heart.

I do feel finally after a really difficult few weeks that I can move on, I can finally see a chink, and just a chink of light.

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly understand what you're going through. My parents' anniversary, my mom's birthday and the anniversary of her death are all within weeks. It's so hard, but I'm glad you're getting help.

    It's good to see you writing. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete