Friday 21 January 2011

Keep on Moving!

Well its been a funny old couple of weeks really, life never seems to stop revealing things to me but I honestly feel that God is taking me on a journey now that I have finally allowed him to take over the running of my life (I wasnt doing a particularly good job!!)

I have received all my course material and am engrosing myself in the wonder of them, I am so grateful to be able to do this and the more I think of it the more I can see wonderful opportunities ahead when I qualify.

I have also been encourage by my wonderful friends on Twitter to start selling my craft things that I make, I have been making cards for quite some time now but never really felt they were good enough to sell, however due to some really positive feedback I am currently building a website to sell my cards and other handmade goods, take a look here but remember its only just under construction!!

http://www.cloudberrysattic.co.uk/

I am feeling so much better within myself now that I have got my medication right and of course staying sober, staying on a level is going to be imperitive for me this year if I am to acheive the things I want to do, so I have to stick to my New Years plan, and so far that is going great.

I am experiencing very strange dreams in the last 10 days, I guess you would definately call them nightmares, they are causing me continued distress, I am finding it difficult to settle down when I wake, all these dreams involve my Mum and I am wondering if there is a sign for me in them, a warning or something she is trying to convey, I will continue to monitor this.

As I type the radio is playing the 90's song by 5ive 'Keep on Moving' and it was this song that inspired todays blog post, I really do feel that I am keeping on moving and you know what? it feels really, really good!!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful news. You deserve this so much to be happy and free.I am so proud of you. Keep on keeping on my friend...

    Love Me

    ReplyDelete